Family owned since 1923, Alice Manufacturing Company has earned the reputation of a global leader in the textile industry. The company has developed a state-of-the-art manufacturing operation providing the highest quality fabrics to a diversified customer base which includes the home furnishing, apparel and health care industries.
Corporate headquarters and manufacturing operations are based in Easley, South Carolina. Sales offices are located in Darien, Connecticut. Manufacturing is proudly conducted in the United States.
Heritage of Excellence
For more than 90 years, Alice Manufacturing Company has produced the highest quality fabrics in the world.
Established in 1923 and led by five generations of the McKissick family, Alice Manufacturing has consistently invested in the most technologically advanced equipment, continuing education, and technical training for our manufacturing facility and associates. We employ best practices such as Lean, Six Sigma, and manufacturing excellence. As a result, our productivity, a key measure of competitiveness, has enjoyed significant growth.
Proudly made in the United States, our commitment to producing the best quality in fabric is without equal. We use high grade cotton and polyester to produce fabrics that yield a greater return on investment for our customers. From the beginning to the end of the manufacturing process, our highly skilled and experienced Alice Manufacturing associates ensure the products and services we provide exceed our customer’s expectations.
Alice Manufacturing Company is committed to delivering the best fabric to the market. We aim to help our customers improve product quality by using premium grade raw materials and efficient manufacturing processes. Our success is founded on our ability to adapt to changing market needs while remaining true to our strategic values.
• Uphold the highest standards in fabric production
• Have the integrity to do what is right
• Work collaboratively within the company and with our customers to exceed customer expectations
• Gain knowledge as technical experts, investing in the training and development of our greatest asset: our associates
• Manufacturing excellence through continual improvement using Lean and Six Sigma best practices
• Supply chain and productivity excellence
• Support initiatives that make a meaningful and lasting impact in the quality of life within the community
Alice Manufacturing Company has an unwavering commitment to our customers in delivering the highest quality product with the best possible service.